Install CyanogenMod 13.0 Official on Honor 5X
CynogenMod 13 ROM is one of the most popular customs ROM and comes with lots of features which you can’t see on any other custom ROM. Official CynogenMod 13 ROM is now available for the Honor 5X Android Phone. The custom ROM is based on the latest Android Marshmallow 6. In this Tutorial I will Explain How to Install CyanogenMod 13.0 official on Honor 5X.
If you are the Honor 5X Android Phone user, then you can try this new CM 13 ROM on your phone and get lots of new features like battery optimizations, Doze, better App permissions, Now on Tap, Status bar customization and much more.
The ROM is stable, and you can use the same as the daily drivers and enjoy all the new features of Android 6 on your phone. Here in this guide we will help you to Download and install CyanogenMod 13.0 Official on Honor 5X Android smartphone. To get started all you need the phone with TWRP recovery and Full ROM Zip file. The guide is only for the Honor 5X (KIW-L24 / L22 / L21) user so doesn’t try this on any other device. Read all the instruction very carefully and follow all of them step by step on your phone.
Before that do take the full backup of your phone, so you can easily restore them on your phone.
Warning: Up To Android will not be responsible for any damage that might happen to your phone during this process.
Install TWRP Recovery
Follow this Tutorial to Install TWRP Recovery in your Honor 5X
b) Download Gapps for Honor 5X – (Make sure to use 64bit ARM version)
How to Install CyanogenMod 13.0 on Honor 5X
- Once download both CM 13 and Gapps Zip file. Save them on your Phone’s Internal memory.
- Now Boot your device into recovery mode. First Turn Off your phone, now press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button” to Boot into Recovery
- Now you will see the TWRP Recovery Home screen. From here Tap on Wipe > Advanced Wipe and Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data then swipe to confirm it.
- Now go back to the Home Screen of TWRP recovery and Tap on the Install Button.
- Now locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file.
- Now locate the GApps file and Install it.
- Once Completed, Wipe Cache, and Dalvik and then reboot the Device.
- Now you phone will boot on the Latest CM 13 ROM.
Note: First boot will take some time so be patient. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.