If you have custom recovery install and you want to restore Stock Recovery carefully follow below steps. Restoring Stock Recovery allows you to get device warranty back as well as you’ll able to install official updates and stock ROMS.
Note: UptoAndroid will not be held responsible for any damage to the device during the process. Proceed at your own risk.
[section label=”Prerequisites” anchor=”Prerequisites”]
- Unlocking Bootloader – Click Here
- Install ADB Drivers – Click Here
- For Kitkat 4.4.2 EMUI 3.0: Stock EMUI Recovery – Download Link
- For Lollipop 5.1.1 EMUI 3.1: Stock EMUI Recovery – Download Link
- Huawei HiSuite – Link
- Windows PC and a USB Cable
- Enable “USB Debugging” Under Developer Options in Settings.
- If Developer Option is not showing open Settings > About > Software Information > More than Tap “Build Number” seven times.
[section label=”Restoring Stock Recovery” anchor=”Restoring Stock Recovery”]
Restoring Stock Recovery On Honor 4C
- Install and Download all “Prerequisites” before you begin.
- Make sure your bootloader is unlocked if not click here for guide.
- Extract the downloaded RAR to get the recovery image.
- Copy the .img file to Fastboot ADB TOOL Folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot).
- Power off your device.
- While holding Volume Down button use a USB Cable to attach your device to computer. Device will automatically boot to fastboot mode. OR you can also skip this step and after completing below step first enter this command
adb reboot bootloader.
- Now go to Fastboot ADB Tool Folder and open Command Prompt by (Pressing Shift + Mouse Right Click > Open Command Prompt Here)
- Enter below command and press enter. If you see your device in list move to next step otherwise check your cable or read prerequisites carefully and repeat this step till you see your device in list.
- Execute the following commands each per line and with same order. (replace recovery_name with the one you downloaded earlier.)
fastboot flash recovery recovery_name.img fastboot reboot
- Wait for the device to boot the system. That’s it.