If you are here that means you are looking for What is Amazon Underground App? Well answer to your question is quite simple. You might already be aware of Amazon.com – the shopping giant, but you might not be aware of Amazon Underground app the Google Play Store competitor and alternative. This app store 100% compatible with almost all Android device and it can save thousands of dollars on downloads.
The Amazon Underground App Store is better if you have a subscription to Amazon Prime which costs $99 per year and you will have access to free music, books, and videos. The Amazon Underground App is such a deal/option that seems too good to be true, but I can assure you it is not. You need to give it a shot; you may not have to pay for another app again during your subscription to Amazon Underground App.
[section label=”What is?” anchor=”What is the Amazon Underground App Store?”]
What is the Amazon Underground App Store?
The Amazon Underground app includes features which are not available on Amazon Shopping app that you can find on Google Play. It provides functionality to not just Shop millions of items including movies, TV shows, songs, apps, games, and audiobooks but can get over $20,000 apps, games, and even in-apps items which are free (it is available in United State, United Kingdom, Germany, and France). Following are few key facts you should know about Amazon’s Underground App Store
- Stream Amazon Instant Video movies and TV episodes via the Amazon Instant Video player
- Quickly search, get product details, and read reviews on millions of products on-the-go
- Find products, read reviews and compare prices instantly by scanning a barcode and using your phone’s camera.
- Get notifications on the latest deals and track your orders
- Instantly scan Amazon gift cards and apply them to your Amazon account using your phone’s camera
- Tap the microphone icon and say “track order” or “track my last order” or “where is my camera?” to see your open orders. Reorder items quickly by saying “reorder paper towels” or “buy more batteries” (the US only)
- Buy with confidence, knowing that all transactions are securely processed
[section label=”How to install?” anchor=”How to install the Amazon Underground App”]
How to install the Amazon Underground App?
Download Amazon Underground for Android
Visit https://www.amazon.com/underground on your device
You will have to change settings on your phone to allow third-party apps to install (Only One Time Check). Don’t worry these apps are scanned by Amazon team and will not void any warranties or install viruses on your device. The Google doesn’t want its Underground app in Play Store, so all you have to do is to change one setting to allow this app’s installation on your device. Following are steps to install Underground App on your smartphone:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications (varies with device)
- Check the Unknown Sources box (Only This Time)
- Confirm with OK
- Go to Downloads
- 0pen Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap on the Amazon App file(Amazon_App.apk)
- Tap Install when prompted
- Once you install the app, it will perform like any other app on your device.
- Start downloading “actually free apps” from the App Store
You can download and install free apps, or paid as well from within the app. All you have to do is sign into your Amazon account to get started.
Is Amazon Underground Safe?
Yes, It is Absolutely safe, as mentioned earlier it will not install any unwanted or app that contains virus all apps are scanned and then uploaded to Amazon Underground App.
Once installed, you can download and install free apps and even paid as well within the app all you have to do is to sign into Your Amazon account to get started. You can go to Amazon Underground Store from desktop and install games and apps remotely through a browser. All you need to do is to click “Get the App,” and this app will automatically download your device when you are on WiFi.