OnePlus 5 has received numbers of software update since its launch now another update OxygenOS 4.5.7. This newer version OxygenOS include security patches and bug fixes along with new features.
This update has been released today and we have a download link available right below. You can enjoy an update on your OnePlus 5 by installing it immediately. The new version addresses EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) for 4K recording.
The OnePlus has been under the spotlight for some errors in the software but fortunately, it has come out to address them all and that too, quickly. The new OxygenOS 4.5.7 is going to extend the trust users have in the brand along with increasing functionality of the OnePlus 5.
OxygenOS 4.5.7 Changelog:
- New additions:
- Introducing the all new OnePlus Slate font
- Added EIS for 4k video recording
- Updated Android security patch level to 1st July 2017
- Updated to latest GMS package
- Wi-Fi connectivity improvements
- Standby battery enhancements
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed occasional sound leaks in the speakers when using earphones
- Fixed camera shutter sound bug in silent mode for Indian region
- Fixed missing sound channels when recording videos
Download OxygenOS 4.5.7 OTA Update
You can download the OxygenOS 4.5.7 ROM for OnePlus 5 from the link below. You can flash this OTA ZIP file through stock recovery.
Download OxygenOS 4.5.7: OnePlus5 Oxygen_23_OTA_012_all_1707312123_3bd11eedc.zip
NOTE: You may not be able to install this OTA update on your OnePlus 5 if your phone is rooted or modified in any way.